Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Using root beer to season slow cooked pork tenderloin makes a novel, yet tasty preparation method guaranteed to win applause. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. How to make The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a big claim but I can tell you I've tried a lot of pulled pork recipes and this one is at the top of What makes this the best slow cooker pulled pork?
We make a batch in the crockpot every week. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. Making pulled pork in a slow cooker or crockpot is easy, but we still have a few tips for you, so you make it best. [If you love cooking with your slow cooker, try our Ultimate Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken , it's delicious.] Slow cooker pulled pork is juicy, flavorful and delicious. You can cook Slow Cooker Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- You need 2 3/4 lb of boneless pork loin roast (center cut, trimmed of all fat).
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hickory liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 11 tbsp of Kansas City BBQ sauce.
Why This Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Is the Best. This pulled pork benefits from a delicious spice rub full of traditional ingredients you find in any good Transfer the pork to a large bowl and let stand until cool enough to handle. Pull the meat apart into large chunks or shred with a fork, discarding any bone. Slow cook until the pork is pull-apart tender and infused with incredible flavour.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork step by step
- Place pork in the slow cooker..
- Add salt, vinegar, garlic powder, and liquid smoke to pork..
- Cover and set to high for 6 hours..
- Remove pork and and transfer onto a large dish or cutting board..
- Reserve all liquid into a cup and set aside..
- Shred the park with two forks by jabbing the meat then pulling the forks in opposite directions..
- Put the shredded pork back into the slow cooker along with about 3/4 cup of the reserve liquid and the BBQ sauce..
- Cook on high for one hour more..
- Serve sandwich-style by placing on a lightly toasted roll and topping with Cole slaw, use in a Cuban sandwich, or just enjoy on its own..
- *This recipe is from skinnytaste.com.
Pan fry until golden, doused with the juices from the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas recipe video! Is that a pressure cooker in the video?? My slow cooker (Breville Fast-Slow Cooker) is like an. Fantastic pulled pork with the ease of cooking in your slow cooker, pair it with our Kaiser Rolls recipe!