Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies.
You can have Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies
- Prepare 4 oz of unsweetend baking chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (try to find one w/o added ingr).
- You need 5 of +3 Nutter Butter cookies, separated.
Peanut Butter Cookie Crumble Brownies step by step
- Melt baking chocolate and butter in microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes or until fully melted. Stir..
- Pour 2 cups sugar in the bowl, stir well..
- Stir in eggs, flour. Mix well using whisk..
- In a food processor, separately crush Nutter Butter to crumbles. Set aside the other 3 crushed Nutter Butter..
- Pour peanut butter and crushed Nutter Batter into the batter..
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the pan by lining it with foil and/or cover it in a thin layer of butter or cooking spray.
- Pour the batter in, sprinkle it with crushed Nutter Butter..
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Using a toothpick, place it in the center of the baked brownies. If nothing sticks to the toothpick, then you're done..
- Cool down for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.