Healthy Parfait (No Sugar). Made with protein packed yogurt + easily customizable! It's has no weird fillers or junk added to it, so you're starting off these parfaits the best possible way! Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Parfait This blogger turned a childhood favorite into a healthy breakfast.
Adopting a no-sugar diet can benefit several aspects of a person's health. However, it should be a gradual process. Learn more about no-sugar The no-sugar diet has gained popularity as people continue to look for effective ways to live a healthful life or lose weight. You can cook Healthy Parfait (No Sugar) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Parfait (No Sugar)
- You need For of 1st layer.
- You need 1 cup of Hung curd.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 TSP of Honey.
- You need For of 2nd layer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pear (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Banana (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Pomegranate.
- It’s For of 3rd layer.
- It’s 2 tbsp cup of Fox nut(Roasted).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sunflower seeds (Roasted).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melon seeds (Roasted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almonds (Roasted).
- You need 2 tbsp of Walnut (Roasted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pumpkin seeds(Roasted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apricot.
For all the health benefits of a. Get out your parfait glasses and fresh fruit because these parfait recipes are healthy breakfasts that look like your favorite ice cream sundaes. High fat, high fiber, low sugar… there's no lack of inspiration, especially when it comes to dietary preferences. But sometimes we just want something.
Healthy Parfait (No Sugar) step by step
- For 1st layer Take a bowl add Hung curd, honey, and cardamom powder and mix well..
- For 2nd layer mix all the chopped fruits in a bowl..
- For 3rd layer Roast all the nuts. then make a coarse powder..
- Then make an apricot Powder in the mixer jar. Now mix apricot Powder in dry fruits powder..
- Now for assembling in the serving glass Pour Hung curd mixture as a layer at the bottom..
- Over that layer 2 spoons of fruits..
- Then a layer of dry fruit Powder..
- Now again repeat until the glass is full. Garnish with Dryfruit Chikki..
You may want to try a no-carb, no-sugar diet to lose weight or for other health reasons, but this can lead to nutrient deficiencies. But since many healthy foods — like fruits, veggies and whole grains — contain these nutrients, is a strict no carb, no-sugar diet the way to go for weight loss or health? Healthy homemade yogurt parfaits are simple to make. Perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast, quick snack or after dinner treat. They can contain a lot of sugar, unnecessary additives and sugars.