Toasted muesli. Simple and delicious toasted muesli with almonds, coconut and dark chocolate (or mix-ins of your choice!). Toasted Muesli with Almonds, Coconut and Dark Chocolate. Muesli need not even be toasted.
Maple Toasted Muesli – Homemade Muesli Recipe. Maple Toasted Muesli – Rolled Oats and Flavorful Nuts Toasted with a Touch of Maple Syrup, Tossed with Dried Fruit. Michele's Toasted Muesli is a handcrafted blend of organic whole grain oats, seeds, nuts and dried fruit. You can have Toasted muesli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toasted muesli
- You need 1 c of oil.
- Prepare 1 c of honey.
- Prepare 2 t of vanilla.
- You need 8 c of wholegrain oats.
- You need 1 c of oat bran.
- You need 1 c of wheatgerm.
- Prepare 1 c of coconut thread.
- It’s 1 c of bran flakes.
- Prepare 1 c of chopped Brazil nuts.
- Prepare 1 c of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1/2 c of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 c of chopped dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/2 c of cranberries.
- Prepare of banana chips.
For a new twist on a healthy, satisfying breakfast, try this homemade toasted muesli. It's lower in fat and sugar than granola, but higher in fibre and protein. Set aside to cool completely (muesli will form crisp clusters on cooling). Her Honey-toasted Muesli caught my attention right off the bat.
Toasted muesli instructions
- Combine dry ingredients except fruit in two roasting pans..
- Combine wet ingredients and warm in microwave before whisking to emulsify..
- Add to dry mixture, splitting between the two pans and mix..
- Fanbake at about 130 degrees Celsius, stirring at 20min intervals until golden and toasted..
- Mix through fruit, cool completely and store in airtight containers..
- Particularly yummy served with chopped royal gala apple and creamy unsweetened Greek yogurt. The recipe can of course be varied according to personal taste..
The dried fruit punctuates the seed and oat mixture and gives this muesli bursts of flavor and a beautiful appearance. I didn't know I even liked muesli until I had this one. Muesli (pronounced Mews-li) is a fiber- and protein-rich breakfast and brunch option based on raw, rolled oats and other diverse breakfast ingredients. What began as a dry cereal made from toasted. Transfer to a container with a lid and store in a cool, dry place.