Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownie.
You can have Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownie
- It’s 1 box of 18.4 oz Chocolate Fudge brownie mix (Pillsbury).
- You need 1 packages of 8 oz Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 can of 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of Jif creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz Heath toffee bits.
- You need 1 cup of Milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Whipping cream.
Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownie instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray 13×9 in pan with No Stick spray..
- In a medium bowl, prepare brownie mix according to box instructions. Spread batter in pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Spoon carefully over brownie batter spreading evenly..
- Bake 30 to 40 mins or until cheesecake layer is set and the edges are light brown. Cool on a rack 30 mins, then refrigerate 40 mins..
- Using a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on high 40 to 60 secs. Stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake and sprinkle toffee chips on top..