Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds.
You can have Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
- It’s 2 cup of pumpkin seeds (dried).
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt (to taste).
Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds instructions
- Combine oil, Sriracha, soy sauce in a bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds to mixture and stir thoroughly. Spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle seasoning salt on for your desired taste..
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool and enjoy..