Falling Egg Sweet Potato Pie.
You can cook Falling Egg Sweet Potato Pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Falling Egg Sweet Potato Pie
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 6 oz of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Falling Egg Sweet Potato Pie instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- boil sweet potatoes about 45 min (or until fork goes through w/o getting stuck).
- drain potatoes and peel under cold water.
- mash potatoes; add all ingredients (mixing after each).
- pour into crust evenly.
- bake @ 400°F for 10 min.
- reduce temperature to 375°F; bake 1 hour.